Pipe ﬁtting (coupling pipe according to isometric and even hydraulic designs and plastic-mounting pipes).
Ballast, bilge and deck water system, air system, cargo system, washing system, pipe isolation, hydraulic pipe for deck equipment (winches, hatch covers operations) and also VRC (valve remote control) system with tubing installation.
We have worked according execution plans of the production department and it is often necessary to change the pipes directly on the ship for the good completion of the works.
All these works are handed over to the QC and to the class and shipowners with inspection charts that highlighted their quality.
– naval metalworkers;
– industrial tubers and welding machines of various welding procedures (electric, MIG/MAG, TIG) on plate and pipes, duplex materials;
– welders are authorized on various welding positions (BW, FW, PH, HLO45, +GF+) and materials (steel, stainless steel, ferrous and nonferrous alloys);
– outﬁtters (Execution, Assembly, New Buildings, Repairs);
– pipe ﬁtters (coupling pipe according to isometric and even hydraulic designs and plastic-mounting pipes);
– HVAC assembly operators (ventilation, air conditioning, cooling system and hot water).